Path : Home > The surrondings > Sports
Apart from the private on site swimming pool and tennis court, the following sporting facilities are within 15km of Le Roc des Milandes.
- Caving, with the Saint-Cybranet caving club.
- Horse riding at the 'Valley of the Castles', 2km away. The riding and breeding centre offers outrides, lessons, jumping, cross-country and dressage.
- Climbing on the Daglan cliffs.
- Golf at L'Oliveraie (18 holes), La Forge (9 holes) and Rochebois (9 holes).
- Rambling (long distance footpaths 'GR64' borders the property). Over 100km of paths in the local council area.
- Canoeing from numerous bases on the Vezere and the Dordogne, the closest being 3km away.
- Fishing on the Ceou (trout)
In the air
- Paragliding, departing less than a kilometre away.
- Flights from Domme airfield (Sarladais aero-club).
- Micro-planes from various bases.
- Mini-golf at the Park of Milandes.
- Adventure course for both children and adults in the canopy of the Squirrel Forest near Carsac.
- 'Gabarre' trips (flat-bottomed boats) on the Dordogne, from either Beynac or La Roque-Gageac.
- Hot air balloon, aeroplane or helicopter tours from Domme airfield.