Path : Home > Directions > Directions
Directions to the villa
The Rock of Milandes is located at the heart of bacl Perigord, in Dordogne.
The cottages are in the Dordogne valley, 15km from Sarlat.
Directions with ViaMichelin
Cottages are located in the city of Castelnaud-la-Chapelle (postcode : 24250)
Coming from North or South (Paris, Toulouse)
Use the Paris-Toulouse motorway A20 (E9) . From north, A20(E9) starts at "Vierzon" ; coming from Paris follow direction to Toulouse or Bordeaux (A6 and A10) until you arrive at Orléans. Then take the A71 motorway to Toulouse or Clermont-Ferrand until you reach "Vierzon" where you take A20 to Limoges, Brive, Toulouse.
- Take A20(E9) exit #55 named "Souillac". Coming from north, it's after "Brive-le-Gaillarde" exit
- Then follow indication to city of Souillac, then Sarlat (road number D703)
Coming from East or West
Use the Bordeaux - Clermont-Ferrand motorway A89 (E70) B.
- Take A89(E70) exit #51 named "Brive-sud, Montignac-Lascaux"
- Follow indication to Montignac then Sarlat
- Follow indication to Beynac, Bergerac (road number D57)
- 5km before Beynac, follow direction to Castelnaud-la-Chapelle : you take the bridge across the Dordogne river
- Just after the bridge, take the road at right which goes by the Dordogne river (road number D53). Drive 4.5km, you pass by the Fayrac Castle
- 2.5km after Fayrac Castle, in sight of the Milandes Castle, take the small road climbing on the left with the indication "Le Roc"
Railway station at Sarlat or Brive
Bergerac airport with flights by
- RyanAir to/from Londres Stansted
- FlyBe to/from Southampton - Bristol - Birmingham