Path : Home > The Cottages > The Master's house
Description of the master's house
8 people accommodation
The 'Master's House' is fully equipped on the ground floor to accommodate and cater for large groups. On the 1st floor, it sleeps six.
Lower ground floor
- Utility room with washing-machine and tumble-dryer.
- Covered terrace of 20m▓ with panoramic view over the valley and the Chateau des Milandes. It can be used for group meals and is equipped with a large barbeque.
- Large 43m▓ living room with fireplace, bare stone walls and a 16th century ceramic mural. There are two sofas and various chairs, a sideboard cabinet, a square table for games or reading, phone and home cinema with satellite TV.
- Large 27m▓ dining-room with traditional "Cantou" (old fireplace used to prepare meals) and an open kitchen. The room is furnished with an abbey table, a dresser and a side-board on wheels.
- The open kitchen is separated from the dining room by a bar. It boasts a good range of equipment: a semi-professional cooker (5 gas), a large multi-function oven with roasting spit, a hub, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, food-processor, kettle, coffee-machine and a large American-style fridge-freezer, ice-maker and cold-water dispenser.
- Folding chairs and tables allow for eating inside or outside on the covered terrace, depending on the weather conditions.
- Toilets with hand-wash basin.
- 17m▓ bedroom with air-conditioning, view of the Chateau des Milandes, satellite TV, phone point. Queen-size bed (160cm x 200cm). Shower room with shower and WC
- 13m▓ bedroom with air-conditioning, satellite TV point, phone point. Bed 180cm x 200cm or 2 twin beds of 90cm x 200cm. Shower room with shower and WC
- 11m▓ bedroom with air-conditioning, Queen-size bed (160cm x 200cm). Shower room with shower and WC
- 13 m▓ bedroom under a mansard roof with air-conditioning and 2 beds of 90cm x 200cm.
- Bathroom with bathtub, basin, WC and bidet.
Available : safe, iron, ironing board, hair-dryer and vacuum cleaner.
Available upon request : cot bed and high chair.
Oil-fired heating and hot water.